Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nintendo Wii Fanatic Blog Opens


Nintendo Wii Fanatic Blog opens.

This blog is going to be totally dedicated to the Nintendo Wii. Wii games, Wii downloads, Wii console, Wii Channels and all things Wii.

And rather than being written by some one who writes without the experience - this blog will be dedicated to the Wii Fanatics - i.e. those who use and love the Nintendo consoles.

With this in mind this blog is going to be my own opinions on various Wii games, Wii downloads and a pleb's view of the Wii. I'll be taking advantage of how my own children find various games and how easy the Nintendo Wii is to use. I will review games that I use and add suggestions that I hope will help increase you enjoyment of the Wii.

I'll also look at various Wii accessories as I buy and use them.

I hope you enjoy the future posts which will come from my own first person experience.


No comments: